Please note that if your quote shows your delivery point as FOB ex Boxes To Go then additional delivery charges will apply.
The (Not So) Fine Print
Boxes To Go Trading Terms are outlined on page 2 of your quote. They are as follows:
1. Quoted prices do not include GST of 10%.
2. Trading terms for new customers are tooling and half quantity paid with order and balance prior to delivery, then normal terms of thirty (30) days from EOM will apply after approval of credit application.
3. If printing is involved, all quotes are subject to sighting final, supplied artwork. Note that artwork must be supplied in a press ready format.
4. Printing plates and Cutting Formes will be held for 24 months from last use. Reorders after this time will incur a recharge for printing plates based on the original quote.
5. Boxes To Go reserves the right to supply goods within a tolerance of 10% over/under for quantities over 250 and 20% over/under for quantities under 250, and total invoiced amount will vary accordingly.
6. Production and supply will commence upon receipt of a valid Purchase Order.
7. Deliveries made on standard pallets will require a one-for-one pallet exchange at time of delivery. Any pallets not exchanged will be charged at $30 each plus GST on a supplementary invoice.
8. All deliveries are quoted as FIS to suburb noted on quote.
9. All goods will remain the property of Boxes To Go until paid in full.
10. Credit card payments attract a 2.5% surcharge
11. Tooling is charged on the first order only and is in addition to the unit rate.